Learn how to make fun, colourful & nutritious food with THE ORGANIC BOHO.
At our cooking classes we will teach you the basic secrets behind our amazing plant based dishes.
You will learn the reason why we use the ingredients we do and their function for our health & wellbeing. We will teach you to think in a different way through colours, taste, texture and no food waste.
What will I learn?
How to make a colorful breakfast bowl with basic ingredients
We will teach you how to make your own breakfast bowl with toppings so you can impress your friends and which basics that works best for an amazing taste and consistency . We want you to learn the basics and then you can go with the flavours and colours you think is you.
How to make a 100% plant based & tasty burger.
We will use the most of our time during the class making the BOHO BURGER. You will make your own vegan patty the boho way and 2 kinds of dressings- chili mayo & aioli – and filled with what we think a burger should contain – all vegan.
How to make a vegan raw dessert by our special guest chef.
To round up a good evening our special guest chef Alice from Paris will teach us how to make her famous vegan and raw pies with avocado & lime.
All this you will learn from the people behind THE ORGANIC BOHO. Maria will introduce and give you an introduction for the evening and what will happen. Maria and her team and her special guest chef will be by your side through the whole evening.
Oh, and all the food you make is for you to take home and enjoy.
New cooking classes available. For attending please sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday 10/9. 17:30-21:00
Tuesday 11/9. 17:30-21:00
What will you receive?
- Welcome detox juice to start your day of right with good energy.
- The whole production you make you will receive with you home.
- tips and tricks and inspiration for you to live a healthier and colourful fun lifestyle.
- Assistance and care from the BOHO team so you can concentrate about the most important things.
- Recipes and guidings for you to make more vegan food at home for your friends and family.
- Ending up the class with dining your own homemade BOHO burger and cheering with an Organic beer.
Where and what?
- WHERE: Slagtehusgade 11A, 1705 København V
- PARTICIPANTS: MIN. 15 – MAX. 30 PEOPLE*.
- TIME: 3,5 HOURS.
- PRICE: DKK 1095,- PR.PERSON*.
- SIGN UP AT:email@example.com
* We reserve the right to cancel the cooking class if there is less than 15 participants registered.
* The money must be paid latest 2 days before start into account number: 5078 0001205443 (Jyske Bank) marked with name, date and “cooking classes”.